- You are also indicating that you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to receive important notices, disclosures and other communications (“Disclosures and Communications”) in electronic form (either by email or via the Internet) as provided for in the Electronic Communications Disclosure and Consent Agreement. You understand that you will need, and have access to an email address, Internet access and PDF software to review the Disclosures and Communications.
- CSMC intends for the information, materials and functions contained on Online Services to be as current and accurate as possible, but cannot guarantee and does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of the information, material or functions available through Online Services. Any calculations, functions or tools available on Online Services are intended only to provide estimates that may differ from actual amounts that are applicable to you or to your account.
Copyrights / Trademarks / Restrictions on Use
- All of the pages and screens on Online Services are owned and controlled by CSMC except as otherwise expressly stated, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on Online Services are owned by CSMC or its affiliates, and include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on Online Services. You are authorized to view the information available on Online Services for your informational purposes only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. CSMC® and the CSMC logo are federally registered trademarks owned by CSMC. Other featured words used on Online Services to identify the source of goods and services are trademarks and service marks owned by CSMC or third parties.
- ONLINE SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN AS IS, WHERE IS AND WHERE AVAILABLE BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND – WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY – INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER CSMC, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ONLINE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH ONLINE SERVICES. CSMC DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SITES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SITES. (THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDERS OF THE LINKED SITES OTHERWISE OFFER.
- EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, YOU AGREE THAT CSMC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO OR USE OF ONLINE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CSMC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF ONLINE SERVICES, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE.
Limitations on Use
- Users shall not transmit any material or information to Online Services that is false, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, solicitous, infringes on any copyright or other proprietary rights of any other person or entity, or otherwise could result in civil or criminal liability under the law. Users are responsible for respecting and adhering to state, federal and international laws at all times with respect to their use of Online Services. Any attempted violation of law may result in litigation against the offender by CSMC or any proper authority. CSMC will fully comply with applicable authorities to provide any information necessary for the investigation and/or litigation process.
Security of Transmissions
- There may be security, transmission or other risks associated with use of the Internet and Online Services and you expressly assume any and all such risks. You are responsible for obtaining all software, hardware or other equipment necessary to use Online Services, including, without limitation, the use of up-to-date web-browsers and appropriate encryption, antivirus, anti-spyware, and Internet security software. This site may contain encryption methods that are not supported by all browsers. If you are not using a browser that supports 128-bit encryption, you may be unable to view all of the information and materials contained on this site.
Choice of Law