You don’t have to adopt to support the animals in our local care centers!
Please join CSMC Mortgage as we secure critical supplies to care for the cats, dogs, rabbits, pigs, horses, and other animals in our local animal care centers!
In addition to day-to-day operations providing care and basic necesities, support from the community helps the centers provide enhanced medical care, high-quality food and bedding.
“At a Glance” List of needed supplies (click here to download a complete printable list)
- Wash cloths
- Prescription food by Science Diet – dry and wet food for dogs and cats
- Royal Canine prescription food for dogs & cats
- Pill Pockets for dogs and cats
- Heating pads for kitten and puppy litters
- Frontline or Advantage Flea and Tick treatment for dogs and cats
- Fleece blankets – used or new
- Towels – used or new
- All sizes of crates and puppy x-pens
- Detergent for dishes and dishwasher
- Vinegar (for neutralizing bunny urine)
- Suave lavender scent shampoo and baby shampoo
- Spray bottles for cleaning solutions
- Pet Smart, Costco and Grocery Store Gift Cards are always appreciated!