Get to know Alan Ching
Recognized by local residents as one of the best mortgage companies in Ventura County in 2018.
Alan Ching, Mortgage Professional
NMLS #261160 and DRE 01057281
Alan Ching is a licensed mortgage originator, NMLS #261160, and is licensed to originate mortgage loans in California. He has originated residential real estate mortgage loans for more than 20 years with builders, mortgage bankers, and brokers including conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, CalHFA and Home-Equity (HELOC) loans. Alan consistently achieves a top producing loan officer status.
- Through the course of his career, Alan has developed long-term relationships with new home builders, real estate agents, accountants and past borrowers to ensure a consistent source of business.
- Previously, Alan took management over a failing builder-owned mortgage branch and achieved the #1 status for capture rate, customer service, and per loan profit margin by ensuring that all parties’ expectations were consistently met and exceeded.
- Excellent at understanding underwriting guidelines and structuring the loan file to overcome potential issues, Alan continues ongoing training to maintain his knowledge and expertise.
- He has managed and trained a personal assistant and a loan processor to forge an award-winning team in the company, recognized for production and on-time closings.
- In 1999, Alan Ching achieved “Mortgage Originators Magazine’s” Top 200 Originators in Nation.
- Building Industry Association – active member and participant on the Membership Committee.
- Pacific Coast Building Conference – attend on a regular basis for networking and to maintain/update knowledge of the real estate market.
- Technical Skills: Encompass, Calyx Point (and other proprietary loan processing software), Microsoft Office Suite.
Second time going to their office. Very friendly and welcoming staff. I had an enjoyable exerience. Thank you.
Great people, very knowledgeable.